Sales Development Representative
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, LLM's and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be crucial in increasing the top end of the funnel for the Sales team. Your hard work and effort will generate more opportunities that will lead to increased revenue and company growth.
- Clarifai is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, to help you develop core skills in all aspects of enterprise technology sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and solution-selling fundamentals
- Partner with AEs to conduct market research and identify potential clients of Clarifai
- High volume prospecting into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within targeted companies
- 1-3 years in outbound focused sales position desired; customer oriented background required (sales, support, customer service)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed weekly outreach goals to deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities
- Ability to learn and apply business criteria and personas, identify key contacts (including potential economic buyers and potential championships)at target firms
- Experience researching customers, identifying decision makers, and qualifying leads
- Experience qualifying inbound inquiries by determining the next best step. (ie. educating prospects with the right information, help the SE tailor a demo, and/or setting up a direct conversation)
- Extensive use of salesforce.com to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects. Some familiarity or willingness to learn Apollo.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Hubspot
- Willingness to learn and apply the fundamentals of the MEDDICC Sales process approach
- Willingness to craft custom messages to potential prospects based on their characteristics/background/interest
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Clarifai’s technology. Over time, be able to clearly articulate capabilities to prospects and successfully overcome prospect objections
- Positive can-do attitude, and adaptable to evolving business objectives
Great to Have
- Experience in an start-up that sell an emerging/cutting-edge technology Interest / passion in learning more about
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision