ML Documentation Analyst
ML Documentation Analyst
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep-learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, LLM and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
As one of Clarifai's ML Documentation Analysts, you will have an impact within the developer community, machine learning field, and on Clarifai's business by creating the best documentation for Clarifai’s platform with clear and concise steps on MLOPs with Clarifai platform, creating Tutorials and examples for developers and data scientists to adopt Clarifai’s platform
As a member of our Product and Marketing Team, you will solve real-world problems through a process of prototyping, documentation and creating endearing tutorial content in AI/ML. You'll work with Product managers, researchers, and engineers in ensuring developers gets the best experience using our platform. You will develop models, techniques, and tools and integrate new machine-learning capabilities into Clarifai's machine-learning platform and evangelise for developers and data scientists.
As an ML analyst on our product team, you will research the latest tools and techniques in machine learning and determine their potential use in our platform. You will run experiments to test performance, consider optimizations, and improve the features that we offer. You will work on a team of scientists and engineers, and be responsible for staying up to date with the latest research, testing and experimenting with new ideas and techniques, and building what works best into our products.
We are looking for someone motivated to learn and experiment with new ideas, and who is interested in staying up to date with the latest research in machine learning. We are looking for candidates interested in content ownership and can evangelise developers' relations by providing the best content about the platform and State of Art AI technologies & frameworks.
- Work closely with Product squads and Marketing teams.
- Understand the needs of developers and data scientists in educating them on AI, technology and frameworks.
- Develop insights into SOTA models and approaches
- Understand the needs of Developers and Data Scientists
- Create refreshing and endearing content for Developers and Data Scientists like Portal guides, API documentation, SDK documentation, Blogs, and Tutorials.
- Build examples and tutorials on the platform, and SOTA approaches.
- Build Python for internal and external uses
- Engineering graduate in Computer Science or related field from Top tier universities.
- Fluent with using an NN framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, or Torch, and understanding how back-propagation works
- Fluent with Python, as well as experience with packages such as NumPy, pandas, sci-kit-learn, and matplotlib.
- Have strong Blogging experience and the ability to pick up tools & technologies relevant to technical documentation.
- Have a keen interest in keeping up to date on the latest developments in the field of AI and technologies.
- Experience with popular machine learning hubs and frameworks, such as hugging face, OpenMMLab, and detectron2
- Understanding of cloud computing
Great to Have
- Experience working in product teams
- Experience with other technologies like ReactJS, NextJS and Static Web generation tools.
- Experience with working on Video editing or tutorial creation tools.
- AI Projects in video, speech, or NLP
Clarifai is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.