About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, LLM's and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
As a Data Scientist you will do integral work that allows the expansion of model creation and validation activities in support of the Platform. This activity will raise the quality and number of models available in the Clarifai Platform.
- You will manage the development of labeled data sets
- Develop machine learning models
- Be responsible for the machine learning model performance
- Document the development of models
- Support client engagements for creating custom models
- Machine learning development experience
- Data Exploration expertise
- Python scripts and Jupyter notebook experience
- SQL programming experience
- Technical writing skills
- Data Science analysis experience
- Cloud computing skills (AWS, GCP)
- College degree BS (computer science, math, physics)
- Ability to work in North America time zones
Great to Have
- Master of Science degree or higher
- Experience with JupyterLab
- Open source development experience