About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Estonia, Argentina & India.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
As one of Clarifai's MLOps Engineers, you will have impact within the developer community, machine learning field, and on Clarifai's business by using state-of-the-art machine learning tools, assisting with our innovation engine, and transferring your deep learning knowledge to others at Clarifai and our end users. Your work will help drive our scalable SDK development, which will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our software ecosystem.
You will have the chance to work with a world class team of researchers, ML engineers, software developers, product managers and marketers. In a highly collaborative environment, you will help Clarifai deliver the cutting edge features developed via the SDK which will position you as a leader in the machine learning and AI space. Your innovative contributions will be paramount to:
Extermal: Driving growth and AI adoption within the developer community, while expanding Clarifai’s user base and footprint in the ever growing AI market.
Internal: Shape the direction of our products and open up new opportunities for expansion while keeping Clarifai on the cutting edge of Machine Learning technology
- 2+ years of python experience
- 2+ years hands on experience developing ML software and pipelines
- 2+ years of cloud exposure: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure (at least one of them)
- 2+ experience with large scale software development: testing, automation, system-design, performance optimization, concurrent development
- ML Theory Foundations: 3+ years of experience with machine learning user journey (data handling, training frameworks, eval frameworks)
- Up to date with ML-infra tools and technology: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
Great to Have
- ML publications
- open source contributions
- SDK Development experience
- Onnx, Nvidia Triton
- Golang, relational databases