Senior DoD Artificial Intelligence Account Manager
DoD Artificial Intelligence Account Manager
*No agency submissions. Unsolicited agency applications/email submissions will not be considered.
About the Company:
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep-learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, audio recognition, and large language models (LLM). We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India, and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C. We are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
The DoD realizes the importance of generative AI. Clarifai has been building AI/ML programs since 2017. Now is the time for Clarifai to scale our public sector business within the DoD.
Internally: Drive our pipeline growth as demand begins to surge from various corners of the DoD.
Externally: Build, nurture, and own our relationships across the DoD
- Collaborate with customers and senior management to build valuable AI use cases and AI application roadmaps.
- Strategic Account Management
- Business Development and sales
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Strategic Planning
- Client Acquisition and Retention
- Sales Forecasting Excellence
- Collaborative Efforts and Teamwork
- Continuous Sales Improvement and learning.
- Win federal contracts for both CV/NLP/LLM model development and Clarifai’s full lifecycle AI/ML Platform.
- 5+ years of successful track record selling SaaS solutions to the federal DoD government sector
- 5 + years working with Federal Systems and Business Partners Supporting DoD
- Prior experience or understanding on how to work in a startup; dynamic, fast paced, high-achieving environment.
- Background in building and maintaining relationships with senior-level decision-makers in federal agencies.
- Active federal security clearance.
- Proximity to the DMV area in order to engage customers
Nice to Have:
- History of winning contracts for AI/ML programs within the DoD
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning
- Experience with enterprise sales and/or PLG
- TS/SCI Clearance