Senior Product Manager
About the Company:
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep-learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, audio recognition, and large language models (LLM). We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India, and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C. We are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be pivotal in shaping our computer vision product's strategic direction and growth, especially for large enterprises and public sector customers. You will drive the product roadmap with a strong customer-centric mindset, ensure alignment with market needs and our strategic positioning, and collaborate closely with engineering, research, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to deliver bleeding-edge AI technologies through rapid product iterations in a fast-paced and impactful environment.
- Strategic product planning: Develop and own the product strategy of the computer vision product line, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define the product roadmap and prioritize features based on customer needs and market trends.
- Technical vision and market positioning: Stay at the forefront of AI technology revolutions, industry trends, and competitor offerings.
- Conduct market research and SWOT analysis to define and articulate the product's value proposition to ensure effective product positioning in the market.
- Product development, delivery, and customer-centric mindset: Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success teams to ensure seamless execution of product initiatives. Work closely with key customers to understand their challenges and feedback and translate them into actionable product enhancements.
- GTM and marketing/sales enablement: Work closely with the marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies, product messaging, and collateral. Collaborate with cross-functional teams on major product launches and campaigns.
- Product analytics: Monitor key product success metrics with actionable insights to improve product performance KPIs to drive revenue/growth
- Operational excellence: Improve the process of the full product development lifecycle, from ideation, design, development, and release management.
- Significant experience in B2B or B2G SaaS product development with a strong customer focus and track record driving successful business outcomes.
- 5+ years in product management with data intensive SaaS products
- Software engineering and agile development of data-intensive applications.
- Proficient in SQL and Python.
- Basic knowledge of ML infrastructure especially for unstructured data.
- Bachelor's preferably in computer science, data science, engineering or equivalent.
Great to Have:
- Masters degree preferably in computer science, data science, engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working with UI/UX designers, UX prototyping, UX research.
- PM experience related to AI products and services.
- Proven ability prioritizing a portfolio of strategic initiatives based on financial value and opportunity.
The salary range for this opportunity, commensurate with experience and location, will range from $175,000 - $240,000