Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Posted on Thursday, September 3, 2020
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset. Read more about our culture at https://www.keyvalues.com/covariant .
The Shenzhen team is responsible for building full robotics systems on top of Covariant Brain, as well as designing & manufacturing mechanical components.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- According to the product requirements, design microservice interfaces and workflows, implement the required functionality and write unit tests.
- Maintaining and improving the overall system quality, including readability, scalability, testability, reliability, and so on.
- Combine deep learning algorithms to implement new logic for robotic arm operations and optimize the overall efficiency of the entire solution from the whole system.
- Integrate various intelligent hardware devices, such as barcode scanners, sensors, etc.
- Work closely with hardware engineers, algorithm engineers, and other functions in the project.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Fluent in English, able to read and write technical documents in English.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages or technologies as required for the job.
Note: the candidate must already have authorization to work in China.