Talent Acquisition Manager
People & HR
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset. Read more about our culture at https://www.keyvalues.com/covariant .
1. Responsible for talent recruitment in the company's China region.
2. Develop and implement recruitment policies based on the company's strategy.
3. Collect market information and conduct talent and industry mapping.
4. Explore and maintain domestic and international recruitment channels.
5. Optimize talent recruitment processes and details, conduct recruitment data analysis, and improve efficiency and quality.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with a minimum English proficiency level of 6, and overseas study/work experience is preferred.
2. Rich experience in recruiting high-end technology talents.
3. Excellent communication and collaboration skills, self-motivated, outgoing personality, and empathy.