Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset.
The role is the first of its kind and will bring structure to the end-to-end operations across the organization, supporting business leaders with on-time delivery of robot systems to customers, root cause analyses, insightful metrics, and scalable mechanisms. You will directly build out an important function for the organization and directly contribute to our ability to produce full stack robot solutions at scale. Additionally, you will lead resource planning, identify learnings to apply to further improve upstream and downstream processes, and communicate issues and opportunities internally across a variety of stakeholders.
- Build out processes, checkpoints and milestones to track the end-to-end deployment of a robot system, from pre-sales to installing and commissioning of the final system
- Assist with resource planning across software, hardware and operations teams
- Track timelines and communicate progress and/or risks to senior leadership
- Define program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Deliver projects within scope, time, budget and quality
- Establish strong relationships and influence internal teams that work on various stages of the lifecycle of a deployment
- Devise risk mitigation strategies and ensure learnings are applied to upstream and downstream processes
- Become a subject matter expert responsible for bringing together cross-functional teams and creative problem solving to drive projects forward
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience working cross functionally with technical, operational, and finance teams
- Program or project management functional excellence; certification not required, but strong competency in tools and methods is
- Ability to aggregate, analyze, and communicate results to senior leadership
- Experience working cross functionally and with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Success in implementing repeatable processes and driving automation and standardization that are right sized to the business scale
- Experience with tools and systems to analyze data and reach actionable conclusions and ability to work with ambiguous or unstructured data
- Desire to learn and ability to do so quickly
- Bias toward action, are a great collaborator and master simplifier, and are constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Experience with complex integrated products, particularly enterprise integrated hardware and software products
- Desirable, industry experience in robotics, industrial automation, or warehousing and logistics
COMPANY CORE VALUES
STRIVING FOR EMPATHY
TAKING ON THE IMPOSSIBLE, TOGETHER
Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
Unlimited PTO and Flexible work hours
401(k) plan and company match
Lunch and dinner each day (for on-site employees)
Monthly Health & Wellness budget
Quarterly Learning budget
At covariant.ai we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Covariant.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.