Assembly Test Technician II - Swing Shift
Echodyne offers the world’s first compact solid-state true beam-steering radar for a wide range of industries and applications. Our high-performance radars work in all weather and are designed for autonomous vehicles, uncrewed aircraft & drones, and security of borders, critical infrastructure, and smart cities. The company combines the patented technology of metamaterials with powerful software to create a radar sensor with unprecedented performance at commercial price points. Echodyne offers its radars to companies working in Automotive, Transportation, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Border Security, Smart Cities, Uncrewed Aircraft Systems (UAS), and Airspace Management including Urban Air Mobility (UTM).
Echodyne is seeking an Assembly Test Technician II to join our fast-growing team.
- Assembly, test, rework and repair of radars electronic devices and accessories.
- Testing, tuning, and repair of circuit board assemblies, radar subsystems, and final assemblies.
- Interface with Mfg/Test Engr, Product Development Engr and other teams as needed to support production and product development goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience/ability with assembly and test of sensitive and delicate electronic devices. Ability to follow assembly, test, and rework documentation.
- Proficiency with RF electronics test equipment such as O-scopes, signal generators, multimeters, power supplies, etc.
- Familiarity with ESD control program processes and materials.
- Contributing member of a team, yet also complete tasks independently.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office products.
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
(Looking for one or more as a complement to the core skills)
- Ability to read and understand circuit schematics, and to identify components based on their schematic representation.
- IPC solder skills/certificate is a plus.
- Proficiency in basic PCBA debug rework, and repair (soldering).
- 2+ years’ experience in electronics manufacturing and test environment.
- Associates degree in technical field, or formal training in electronics such as military or trade school is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
The pay range for this position is $23.22 to $34.83 per hour.
Our comprehensive benefits package currently includes:
- Incentive stock options
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage benefits for employee and family members
- 15 days of vacation, 12 paid sick days, and 9 paid holidays
- Company paid disability, life insurance, employee assistance program and travel insurance
- 401k Plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.