Regional Sales Manager, EMEA
Echodyne offers the world’s first compact solid-state true beam-steering radar for a wide range of industries and applications. Our high-performance radars work in all weather and are designed for autonomous vehicles, uncrewed aircraft & drones, and security of borders, critical infrastructure, and smart cities. The company combines the patented technology of metamaterials with powerful software to create a radar sensor with unprecedented performance at commercial price points. Echodyne offers its radars to companies working in Automotive, Transportation, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Border Security, Smart Cities, Uncrewed Aircraft Systems (UAS), and Airspace Management including Urban Air Mobility (UTM).
Echodyne is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our fast-growing team.
If you want to make an impact, develop a territory, and are a challenger, we want to hear from you!
- Identify, develop and qualify new business opportunities and drive deals from start to finish
- Build and maintain an opportunity pipeline and provide weekly sales forecasts
- Develop the overall capture strategy
- Identify internal and external support needed and cultivate strategic partnerships
- Orchestrate solution implementation at the customer site as needed to maintain high satisfaction levels
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives within prospective accounts
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, hopes, and biases
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments, determining the strengths and weaknesses of Echodyne solutions and potential competitors
- Build mutually-beneficial relationships with Integrators and Resellers
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed revenue targets and KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
- Conduct on-site demonstrations of the product and represent Echodyne at conferences and test sites
- Manage customer relationships beyond the close to ensure expansion and renewal of business
- Keep track of closed deals and win-loss performance and share your insights and challenges so the team can move faster, improve, and sell more!
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional performance selling into the Defense Industry (B2B) or Government & Public Sector (B2G)
- Experience integrating products with Video Management Systems (VMS) market share leaders
- Proven track record of capturing net-new business and exceeding quota
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated technical acumen and the ability to articulate technical concepts
- Ability to develop a sales territory plan that aligns with the overall corporate strategic plan
- Excellent forecasting and qualification skills
- Experienced in owning meetings/presentations at executive levels
- Demonstrated success selling into large, cross-functional programs
- Ability to travel up to 50%
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
(Looking for one or more as a complement to the core skills)
- Bachelor of Science degree; preferably in Engineering/Science discipline (with MBA a plus)
- Experience selling physical security solutions and hardware
- Experience selling to and through value added partners/integrators
- Experience selling into defense agencies
- Solid understanding of government procurement processes and regulations
- 5 years (minimum) of full-cycle, complex field sales
- 2 years of experience selling into the Department of Defense.
Echodyne’s technology is export controlled by the U.S. Government and we must evaluate an applicant’s eligibility to handle export-controlled information or obtain required Government authorizations.
LOCATION: Remote - Europe
TRAVEL: Travel as required, both air and ground; 40-50%
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.