Solutions Engineer, APAC
Echodyne offers the world’s first compact solid-state true beam-steering radar for a wide range of industries and applications. Our high-performance radars work in all weather and are designed for autonomous vehicles, uncrewed aircraft & drones, and security of borders, critical infrastructure, and smart cities. The company combines the patented technology of metamaterials with powerful software to create a radar sensor with unprecedented performance at commercial price points. Echodyne offers its radars to companies working in Automotive, Transportation, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Border Security, Smart Cities, Uncrewed Aircraft Systems (UAS), and Airspace Management including Urban Air Mobility (UTM).
Echodyne is seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our fast-growing team.
- Be a key member of the Echodyne sales team responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Showcase Echodyne’s products by performing on-site radar demonstrations at external events, conferences, partner, and customer sites
- Support the formation of customer and partner relationships by presenting the value that our radar products bring to their solutions and applications
- Lead installation planning and integrations, execute deployment configuration and system tuning, and provide ongoing technical support and troubleshooting.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customers and partners while at demonstrations to ensure a positive impression.
- Participate in post-demo data analysis and report creation
- Support the scaling of Echodyne’s customer and partner bases by developing and maintaining training materials, including application notes and user manuals.
- Help improve Echodyne’s products by regularly collecting customer feedback and interfacing with Echodyne product managers and engineers.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of learning a technical product and conveying the value of that product to potential customers.
- Personal integrity, trustworthiness, and respect while representing Echodyne, demonstrating the product, answering questions, and effectively communicating the product and company value propositions.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement; and follow policies, processes, and procedures.
- Resiliency with a positive attitude, as well as analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and decision-making skills.
- Solid technical foundation and good technical writing skills.
- Enthusiastic with outstanding customer-communication skills, including the ability to convey high-level overviews and deeply detailed explanations.
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
(Looking for one or more as a complement to the core skills)
- Experienced in coordinating efforts across teams and organizations.
- Experience working on a sales team
- Experience deploying or operating radar systems, especially Electronically Scanning Array radars.
- Familiarity with a computer programming language, preferably Python or Matlab.
- Experience with Linux operating systems and using a Command Line Interface.
- Basic understanding of digital signal processing functions and application to various sensor modalities. Direct experience with radar signal processing a plus.
- Comfortable troubleshooting both hardware and software issues and working with customers to determine root causes of issues.
- Experience conducting basic data plotting and analysis.
5+ years of experience in a quota-carrying technical role
Echodyne’s technology is export controlled by the U.S. Government and we must evaluate an applicant’s eligibility to handle export-controlled information or obtain required Government authorizations.
LOCATION: Remote - Singapore
TRAVEL: Travel as required, both air and ground; 40-50%
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.