Sales Operations Specialist
Echodyne offers the world’s first compact solid-state true beam-steering radar for a wide range of industries and applications. Our high-performance radars work in all weather and are designed for autonomous vehicles, uncrewed aircraft & drones, and security of borders, critical infrastructure, and smart cities. The company combines the patented technology of metamaterials with powerful software to create a radar sensor with unprecedented performance at commercial price points. Echodyne offers its radars to companies working in Automotive, Transportation, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Border Security, Smart Cities, Uncrewed Aircraft Systems (UAS), and Airspace Management including Urban Air Mobility (UTM).
Echodyne is seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for a number of activities in support of the Echodyne customer base, and of the globally distributed Sales and Solutions Engineers teams. Specific tasks and engagement guidelines include:
• Manage the RMA process for defective or damaged hardware returned from both customers and Echodyne Solutions Engineers
• Manage technical support cases, engaging appropriate engineering team members as necessary
• Coordinate shipping and customs logistics with customers and internal shipping and receiving personnel
• Manage and update content (documentation, firmware, etc.) on the customer support portal
• Manage inventory of evaluation equipment using Salesforce
• Manage collection and reporting of formal customer feedback data
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first orientation. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement; and follow policies, processes, and procedures.
• Resiliency with a positive attitude, as well as analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
• Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and decision-making skills.
• Enthusiastic with outstanding customer-communication skills
• This is an entry level role, but would be ideal for candidates seeking an eventual role in technical sales or operations
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
(Looking for one or more as a complement to the core skills)
• Experience in managing customer activity (e.g. support tickets) in Salesforce.com
• Experience in custom report generation with tools like Salesforce.com
• Experience with next-generation defense hardware (e.g. radars, radios, EO/IR cameras, electronic weapons systems, etc.)
Echodyne’s technology is export controlled by the U.S. Government and we must evaluate an applicant’s eligibility to handle export-controlled information or obtain required Government authorizations. Therefore, we will ask you as part of the application process to identify whether you are a U.S. Citizen or green card holder, or have asylum/refugee status in the U.S.
WHAT WE OFFER
The pay range for this position is $20.00 - $25.00 per hour.
Our comprehensive benefits package currently includes:
- Incentive stock options
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage benefits for employee and family members
- 15 days of vacation, 12 paid sick days, and 9 paid holidays
- Company paid disability, life insurance, employee assistance program and travel insurance
- 401k Plan
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.