Director of Sales Enablement
The Elevator Pitch
Do you enjoy building learning paths and certifications to drive growth and success? Do you use data for insights, and focus not only on education and enablement, but continual development, fostering growth mindsets, and refining overall sales effectiveness during the entire customer journey?
In the Director of Sales Enablement role, you will join our dynamic go-to-market team as we scale our global organization. You will be responsible for defining, delivering, and iterating the programs and measures to ramp up, upskill and develop our current and future revenue organization and channel partners. You will create a repeatable, predictable, and scalable process for onboarding sales executives, managers, and their continual development as successful business professionals.
Success in the Role: What are performance outcomes over the first 12 months you will work toward completing?
In the first 30 days, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Evolv’s mission, understand our product, services, and values
- Learn about our go-to-market organization
- Build relationships within the GTM leadership team and collaborate across the company
- Assess the current state of programs and learning materials
Within 3 months, you will:
- Translate gaps in our sales development program framework for both direct and channel, business and technical into requirements and a roadmap for improvements
- Build relationships with channel partners and account managers to understand needs
- Align Enablement benefits with the Channel partner program
- Implement initial learning paths and rollout trainings based on content from SMEs to support business needs for initial and continuous learning, both digital and in-person
- Evaluate learning tools and systems for effectiveness and adoption
- Identify reporting and management needs and work to implement recommendations
By the end of the first year, you will have:
- Redesigned the Sales Development function into a key center of excellence at Evolv
- Developed and deployed learning paths for business and technical roles
- Support onboarding and continuous learning, both digital and in-person
- Built relationships across the organization and with channel partners through deep collaboration
- Monitor, report, and identify new development opportunities to improve go-to-market team effectiveness
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Build programs, tools, and tech stack for sales and technical enablement and effectiveness at the individual, management, and leadership levels throughout the client lifecycle.
- Create and enhance onboarding plans and training/certification programs for customer facing roles, including direct and channel
- Create and deliver a world-class onboarding experience that sets the tone for Evolv culture, sales excellence, and continual learning, supported by thoughtful learning paths, content, playbooks and materials to guide and assist
- Contribute and support the development of the Channel partner onboarding program
- Develop assessment and skill-based strategies to build prescriptive and predictive learning paths for business and technical roles
- Proactive identification and solutioning for process inefficiencies and inconsistencies, focused on expediting ramp, improving efficiencies, and increasing client business impact
- Build, refine and deliver tech stack tools, learning experiences, and events to develop winning habits, reinforce strategy, and drive performance
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team?
- You will be joining the Sales Enablement Team, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- The team culture is one based on building trust, collaboration, on-going development through kindness, authenticity, courage, drive and fun!
Where is the role located?
- The location of this role is based in Waltham, MA with some flexibility in being remote some days.
- Travel requirements may be up to 20% of the time depending on trade shows, customer needs, and business development activity throughout our Revenue Organization.
What is the salary range?
- The base salary range for this full-time position is $138,000-$222,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Please note that the compensation details listed in role posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits