Senior DevOps Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
Trust is a fundamental part of humanity, but with the rise of the internet over the last couple of decades, we’ve seen a plethora of trust issues emerge like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Today, with AI, computers take on more tasks usually done by humans, with an increase in efficiency and productivity. However, we understand the implications of AI, and the potential danger of not having visibility into how it affects the real world. There is a lack of trust in AI outcomes because often AI models can be opaque. We started Fiddler because we believe there is a need for a new kind of Explainable AI Platform. One that enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and understandable AI solutions.
Who We Are
Our team is motivated by helping the world to unlock the AI blackbox. We help humans harness AI to create more understanding around results, create actionable insights, eliminate biases, and identify performance gaps. We know that AI is the future and believe that learning the “why” behind the results is crucial to any business or platform.
We are still an early stage startup, and are rapidly growing our team! This is an exciting time to join an XAI startup that is quickly becoming a leader in the space.
Fiddler Labs is recognized as a pioneer in the field of Explainable AI, and has received numerous accolades, including: 100 most promising Technology Pioneers of 2020 by the World Economic Forum, Forbes 50 most promising AI startups, and a Cool Vendor in Gartner’s 2019 Cool Vendors in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response report.
We are looking for a collaborative and personable Devops Engineer to help us continue to build this platform.
What You'll Do
- Manage the container based model serving environment in a hosted cloud environment
- Deploy Docker and Kubernetes based applications in multi-cloud environment using Google GKE, AWS EKS, Azure AKS
- Setup and maintain CI/CD for ML infra upgrade and auto deployment
- Manage cloud and on-premises multiple site CPU and GPU clusters, including GPU server setup, upgrade and maintenance
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors or above in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 6+ years of relative work experience
- Hands-on knowledge Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud, Openshift, and related technologies
- Familiar with scripting (e.g. shell, Python), Linux system administration (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Familiar with monitoring tools and dashboard, like Prometheus, Grafana
- Proficiency working in Linux environments, particularly with customer-facing systems
- Working knowledge of Kubeflow, MLFlow, Spark are an added bonus
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees