Senior Solutions Engineer/Solutions Architect - Presales
IT, Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
At Fiddler, we understand the implications of AI and the impact that it has on human lives. Our company was born with the mission of building trust into AI. With the rise of the internet, trust in AI has been degraded by a plethora of issues like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Fiddler enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and explainable AI solutions.
Fiddler partners with AI-first organizations to help build a long-term framework for responsible AI practices, which, in turn, builds trust with their user base. Data Science, MLOps, and business teams use Fiddler AI to monitor, explain, analyze, and improve their AI solutions to identify performance gaps, mitigate bias, and drive better outcomes. Our platform enables engineering teams and business stakeholders alike to understand the “why” and how behind model outcomes.
Fiddler AI is founded by Krishna Gade (engineering leadership at Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Microsoft) and Amit Paka (two-time founder with acquisitions by Samsung and PayPal and product roles at Expedia and Microsoft). We are backed by Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Lux Capital.
Why Join Us
Our team is motivated to unlock the AI opaque box and help society harness the power of AI. Joining us means you get to make an impact by helping reduce algorithmic bias and ensure that models in production across many different industries are transparent and ethical. We are an early-stage startup and have a rapidly growing team of intelligent and empathetic doers, thinkers, creators, builders, and everyone in between. The AI and ML industry has a rapid pace of innovation and the learning opportunities here are monumental. This is your chance to be a trailblazer.
Fiddler is recognized as a pioneer in the field of AI Observability and has received numerous accolades, including: 2022 a16z Data50 list, 2021 CB Insights AI 100 most promising startups, 2020 WEF Technology Pioneer, 2020 Forbes AI 50 most promising startups of 2020, and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response. By joining our brilliant (at least we think so) team, you will help pave the way in the AI Observability space.
Who We Are
- Our team is motivated by helping the world to unlock the AI blackbox. We help humans harness AI to create more understanding around results, create actionable insights, eliminate biases, and identify performance gaps. We know that AI is the future and believe that learning the “why” behind the results is crucial to any business or platform.
- We are still an early stage startup, and are rapidly growing our team! This is an exciting time to join an XAI startup that is quickly becoming a leader in the space.
- Fiddler Labs is recognized as a pioneer in the field of Explainable AI, and has received numerous accolades, including: 100 most promising Technology Pioneers of 2020 by the World Economic Forum, Forbes 50 most promising AI startups, and a Cool Vendor in Gartner’s 2019 Cool Vendors in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response report.
- We are looking for a curious and collaborative Senior Solutions Engineer to help us continue to build this platform.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with the sales team to understand the needs of our customers technical needs, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, and ultimately close deals
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of Fiddler technology throughout the sales cycle; from demo, to proof of concept, to design and implementation
- Work directly with sales team to understand technical and strategic needs of our customers Present to executives, customers, and technical teams to convey the technical vision of Fiddler, and the value of our platform
- Conduct training sessions with customers and potential partners to help with knowledge transfer
- Help author and contribute to market -facing publications, documentation, and FAQs
- Build relationships with Senior Technical stakeholders inside and outside of Fiddler, to enable them to become Fiddler advocates and power users
- Successfully facilitate scoping and delivery of Proof of Concepts
- Act as technical liaison between Fiddler product management, marketing, engineering, and customer success
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and how to position Fiddler in relation to them
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of industry experience, with a minimum of 2+ years in a pre-sales environment
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives and IT management
- Deep technical knowledge preferably in the Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence space
- Working knowledge of ML Operations and methodologies
- Innate love of technology and easily understands complex technical concepts
- History of success in technical sales or solutions at the enterprise level
- Strong communication skills and empathetic listener