Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
At Fiddler, we understand the implications of AI and the impact that it has on human lives. Our company was born with the mission of building trust into AI. With the rise of the internet, trust in AI has been degraded by a plethora of issues like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Fiddler enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and explainable AI solutions.
Fiddler partners with AI-first organizations to help build a long-term framework for responsible AI practices, which, in turn, builds trust with their user base. Data Science, MLOps, and business teams use Fiddler AI to monitor, explain, analyze, and improve their AI solutions to identify performance gaps, mitigate bias, and drive better outcomes. Our platform enables engineering teams and business stakeholders alike to understand the “why” and how behind model outcomes.
Fiddler AI is founded by Krishna Gade (engineering leadership at Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Microsoft) and Amit Paka (two-time founder with acquisitions by Samsung and PayPal and product roles at Expedia and Microsoft). We are backed by Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Lux Capital.
Why Join Us
Our team is motivated to unlock the AI opaque box and help society harness the power of AI. Joining us means you get to make an impact by helping reduce algorithmic bias and ensure that models in production across many different industries are transparent and ethical. We are an early-stage startup and have a rapidly growing team of intelligent and empathetic doers, thinkers, creators, builders, and everyone in between. The AI and ML industry has a rapid pace of innovation and the learning opportunities here are monumental. This is your chance to be a trailblazer.
Fiddler is recognized as a pioneer in the field of AI Observability and has received numerous accolades, including: 2022 a16z Data50 list, 2021 CB Insights AI 100 most promising startups, 2020 WEF Technology Pioneer, 2020 Forbes AI 50 most promising startups of 2020, and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response. By joining our brilliant (at least we think so) team, you will help pave the way in the AI Observability space.
You will work to create solutions that are tailored to a prospect’s business needs and integrate our capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. You enjoy bringing your product and technical knowledge to bear when articulating our business proposition, and your analytical nature means you lean towards winning business by showing how a client's business model benefits from partnering with Fiddler.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail-oriented, process-driven, and employ an evangelical and strategic approach in your sales engagements. You should have a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer objectives and revenue targets. In addition, you should be comfortable selling a solution and technologies from within a technology startup environment to CxO, VP, and Director level contacts.
What You'll Do
- Build awareness and opportunity for Fiddler within target accounts and territories
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers in enterprise companies
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer requirements regarding AI models, and how the Fiddler platform can meet these requirements
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for customers and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to persuasively articulate why Fiddler is best to meet these requirements
- Navigate complex sales cycles, understanding client budgets and decision-making processes
- Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth
- Be a team player who is willing to do more than your part to contribute to the success of the team and Fiddler
- Achieve all individual activity, pipeline, and revenue targets set by the company
- Travel, as required - Approximately 10 – 25%
- Work autonomously with efficiency and focus
What We're Looking For
- At least 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Experience selling within the Data, Big Data, and/or ML/AI spaces
- Ability to articulate and sell the business value of big data and the big impact on businesses of all sizes
- Experience selling to developers, data scientists, and C level executives
- Significant experience at a fast-paced startup and ability to work well in unstructured environments
- Technical background or experience selling a very technical product to a technical audience
- Ability to understand the Machine Learning environment and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Experience identifying high-value customers and verticals to pursue
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Understanding of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence concepts
- Proficient in cloud and on-premise enterprise technology solutions
- Knowledge of ML Operations and methodologies is a plus
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.