Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2023
At Fiddler, we understand the implications of AI and the impact that it has on human lives. Our company was born with the mission of building trust into AI. With the rise of the internet, trust in AI has been degraded by a plethora of issues like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Fiddler enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and explainable AI solutions.
Fiddler partners with AI-first organizations to help build a long-term framework for responsible AI practices, which, in turn, builds trust with their user base. Data Science, MLOps, and business teams use Fiddler AI to monitor, explain, analyze, and improve their AI solutions to identify performance gaps, mitigate bias, and drive better outcomes. Our platform enables engineering teams and business stakeholders alike to understand the “why” and how behind model outcomes.
Fiddler AI is founded by Krishna Gade (engineering leadership at Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Microsoft) and Amit Paka (two-time founder with acquisitions by Samsung and PayPal and product roles at Expedia and Microsoft). We are backed by Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Lux Capital.
Why Join Us
Our team is motivated to unlock the AI opaque box and help society harness the power of AI. Joining us means you get to make an impact by helping reduce algorithmic bias and ensure that models in production across many different industries are transparent and ethical. We are an early-stage startup and have a rapidly growing team of intelligent and empathetic doers, thinkers, creators, builders, and everyone in between. The AI and ML industry has a rapid pace of innovation and the learning opportunities here are monumental. This is your chance to be a trailblazer.
Fiddler is recognized as a pioneer in the field of AI Observability and has received numerous accolades, including: 2022 a16z Data50 list, 2021 CB Insights AI 100 most promising startups, 2020 WEF Technology Pioneer, 2020 Forbes AI 50 most promising startups of 2020, and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response. By joining our brilliant (at least we think so) team, you will help pave the way in the AI Observability space.
We’re looking for a mission-driven and collaborative Automation Engineer to lead our quality-driven development efforts.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development and testing.
- Proficient in Python and have experience in developing the test framework or infrastructure.
- Strong commitment to Fiddler's mission of advancing transparency, fairness, and accountability in global AI.
- Collaborative team player with a history of working seamlessly with Product and Engineering teams to address intricate customer challenges.
- Software engineer with a keen interest or background in Data Science, Machine Learning, or AI.
- Additionally, expertise in functional, performance, and systems testing methodologies, along with proficiency in test automation and tools (e.g., Jenkins, Selenium), as well as proven skills in bug detection, regression, defect tracking, and writing automation code.
What You'll Do
- Designing and maintaining the test frameworks including various tool which can empower the developers to automate test cases effectively.
- Coordinate with the broader software development, machine learning, product management and technical support teams to make sure our quality standards are maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop, update, and manage automation scripts for various test scenarios to enhance testing efficiency and coverage.
- Feature, patch and release testing of our application in our SaaS environment.
- Write and execute plans for defining and improving quality metrics.
- Set up CI/CD tools as part of the engineering efforts.