Senior Technical Product Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
At Fiddler, we understand the implications of AI and the impact that it has on human lives. Our company was born with the mission of building trust into AI. With the rise of the internet, trust in AI has been degraded by a plethora of issues like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Fiddler enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and explainable AI solutions.
Fiddler partners with AI-first organizations to help build a long-term framework for responsible AI practices, which, in turn, builds trust with their user base. Data Science, MLOps, and business teams use Fiddler AI to monitor, explain, analyze, and improve their AI solutions to identify performance gaps, mitigate bias, and drive better outcomes. Our platform enables engineering teams and business stakeholders alike to understand the “why” and how behind model outcomes.
Fiddler AI is founded by Krishna Gade (engineering leadership at Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Microsoft) and Amit Paka (two-time founder with acquisitions by Samsung and PayPal and product roles at Expedia and Microsoft). We are backed by Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Lux Capital.
Why Join us
Our team is motivated to unlock the AI opaque box and help society harness the power of AI. Joining us means you get to make an impact by helping reduce algorithmic bias and ensure that models in production across many different industries are transparent and ethical.
We are an early stage startup, and have a rapidly growing team of intelligent and empathetic doers, thinkers, creators, builders, and everyone in between. Within Fiddler, there is ample opportunity for growth. The AI and ML industry has a rapid pace of innovation and the learning opportunities here are monumental. This is your chance to be a trailblazer.
Fiddler is recognized as a pioneer in the field of Model Performance Management (MPM) I, and has received numerous accolades, including: 2022 a16z Data50 list, 2021 CB Insights AI 100 most promising startups, 2020 WEF Technology Pioneer, 2020 Forbes AI 50 most promising startups of 2020, and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response.
By joining our brilliant (at least we think so) team, you will help pave the way in the MPM space.
What You'll Do
- Join a world-class team innovating in the rapidly expanding LLM and ML infrastructure space Drive
- Enterprise and Infrastructure capabilities within the LLMOps and MLOPs workflow, including research, design, execution, and GTM
- Craft APIs that Matter: Collaborate with Data Science and Engineering teams to design and build enterprise-grade APIs that solve real-world ML observability challenges for our customers. Think intuitive, efficient, and developer-friendly – APIs that seamlessly integrate with existing tooling and streamline workflows.
- Become the Voice of the User: Actively participate in customer discovery through user interviews, field reviews, and industry events. Your insights will shape the platform's evolution, ensuring it meets user needs and drives business growth.
- Chart the Course: Define and champion the roadmap for the ML Model Observability Platform, anticipating future needs and integrating new components that extend its capabilities.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Ground the roadmap in compelling business cases, comprehensive market research, customer data analysis, and insightful competitive intelligence.
- Pioneer Product-Led Growth: Witness the power of product-led growth firsthand as you help build and scale this platform from the ground up.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years software product management experience in Enterprise building a customer-facing infrastructure product preferably in AI, Data or Analytics.
- Early stage and Machine Learning experience preferred.
- Passionate about AI: You geek out on data science and machine learning theory, and industry developments
- Technically fluent: You have experience building technical systems for technical users
- Strategically minded: You can quickly grasp both business and customer motivations and goals and craft a plan to drive toward them
- Exceptional communicator: You communicate clearly and concisely
- BE in Computer Science or related discipline
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees