Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We are seeking a Solutions Consultant to work closely with our sales team to close new business by addressing prospects’ challenges and help prospective customers understand you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the business. Join a team of leaders from Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, WeWork, and Apple. We’re backed by investors and advisors including Spark Capital, Lux Capital, the CPO of Adobe and the designer of the Nest Thermostat.
This role will require around 30% travel time.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and prospect potential new customers (home building companies)
- Establish and build on relationships to understand their needs and pain points
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding the client to securing a deal
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Close mid-sized and large (6 figure) sales deals
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
You are passionate about homes, construction, or home design. You have sales experience as part of a major enterprise SaaS product launch and growth serving the mid-market or enterprise. You also have:
- 5+ years as an Account Executive in Enterprise Sales with a focus on consultative/inside sales
- Experience closing Enterprise deals with lumpy sales cycles upwards of 6-7 figures
- Process Mapping exercises (customer facing)
- Documentation of meetings and inputs thereof for use by stakeholders to create:
o ROI docs and validation
o Success Plans
o Hand-off Docs
o Bespoke Demo
- Implementation Strategy
- All Customers at Decision Phase have extensive process mapping completed, with defined points of value and ROI for each department, with information to deliver a bespoke demo
- Attends and proactively facilitates all Process Mapping Exercises
- Refines Process Mapping exercise, questions, documentation, templates
- Ongoing development of Process Mapping output (customer facing)
- Updates CRM and organizes data in a way that is useful / filter-able for relevant departments: sales, marketing, product and engineering.
- Data supports proposal and demo creation
- responsible for ROI docs, business implementation strategy.
- responsible for Success Plans, hand-off docs
- Drives cross-departmental meetings to share findings
- Collaborative Success Plan development for all accounts with comprehensive analysis, value orientation, expansion planning, Project Cycle Plan, and hand-off to IMP and Customer Success Team.
- Expansion execution post sale
- CSMs can use success roadmaps to guide their regular check-ins with customers
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.