Senior Product Marketing Manager
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We're looking for a superstar Product Marketing Manager to own positioning and messaging and enable the sales organization, while leveraging a deep understanding of the market, competitive ecosystem, customers, partners and our product capabilities. You will be key in defining our GTM strategy, driving excitement and platform adoption using top-notch storytelling in a way that resonates with our audience of homebuilders. In this highly cross-functional role, you will work closely with product, marketing, engineering, sales, operations as the bridge between our product innovation and our customers' needs.
About the Job
In this role, you’ll take ownership of:
- Positioning and Messaging: Shape and develop positioning and messaging that resonates with target buyers, with a sound understanding of our value and competitive positioning.
- Sales Enablement: Deeply collaborate with Sales to develop resources and impactful collateral that help our product and sales teams shine when talking about our product.
- Go-to-Market: Plan and execute the go-to-market strategy, work closely with cross-functional teams on new products and features.
- Website Ownership: Oversee higharc.com, ensuring its product content is kept fresh and rich with storytelling that communicates value propositions.
- Product Content: Support content development, through thought leadership and product communication (blog articles, visual assets, decks, how to guides, etc) alongside other Marketing team members for our key channels.
- Collaboration with Product Team: Work closely with the product team on market research and roadmap planning to ensure our offerings remain ahead of the curve.
- Market Research: Develop a deep understanding of the construction technology landscape in each of the markets and bring relevant industry insights, customer feedback, and competitive intelligence to inform our strategy.
You've been in the marketing game for 7-10 years, with a solid stretch in B2B. If you've worked on SaaS products, even better. But it's not just about experience – you have a knack for understanding products deeply and connecting them with customer needs. Taking initiative is second-nature and you see the big picture but don't miss the details. You know how to take complex product info and turn it into digestible, relatable content.
- 7-10 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Must have a background in B2B marketing, with SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Passionate about design, home construction, marketing. You see the value of what we do and how Higharc can help builders across America transform how they build and grow.
- Ability to work on various tasks associated with product marketing, from messaging to market research.
- Proficiency in crafting compelling product narratives and go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects.
- Skilled in market research and deriving actionable insights from data.
- Familiarity with the latest marketing tools and platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, with a drive to measure and improve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive mindset with a penchant for collaborative work.
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.