Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Senior Account Executive role:
Care: The Kyruus mission is “To connect people to the right care.” As a Kyruus Senior Account Executive we will expect you to demonstrate and ownership mentality, focused on delivering our mission to Clients and future clients. As a Kyruus Senior Account Executive, you will work to illustrate the ability of our solutions to help our clients connect people to the right care.
Driven: Relentlessly work to build value across both the Health Plan client base and with Future Clients
Respect: Teamwork is an integral aspect of the Kyruus Senior Account Executive Role. Kyruus offers our Senior Account Executives the opportunity to collaborate and work across groups internally and externally to achieve success. A thoughtful, respectful approach is essential to success – internally and externally.
Accountable: Demonstrate the ability to close new and incremental business as won across current and future clients. Additionally, be accountable for clear line of sight to opportunities through diligent management of activities and pipeline in the Kyruus CRM. Last, build and maintain customer relationships to achieve outstanding client retention and loyalty.
What you will do in a Senior Account Executive role at Kyruus:
- You’ll manage the sales process with prospective and current Kyruus clients within your assigned territory.
- You’ll identify, qualify and close new accounts while building trusted relationships with existing customers to explore opportunities to extend the footprint of the Kyruus platform.
- You’ll manage sales campaigns from qualification through deal closure, working with internal resources to facilitate a successful sale, and generating new leads for the sales pipeline.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with Kyruus teams (Marketing, Senior Management, Delivery & Operations, Product, Engineering, and Clinical) to develop sales campaigns.
- You’ll play an integral role in forecasting and reporting on the pipeline, target account identification and competitive intelligence.
- You’ll provide guidance to internal teams with market feedback to advance Kyruus’ products.
- Your typical day will include executing on written sales campaigns with input from Marketing, tailored communications with prospects, traveling to meet with prospects or clients for demos and other sales conversations, coordinating with prospects or clients and internal teams to ensure smooth processing of contracting, and internal one-on-ones with your manager and other Sales and Marketing colleagues to unblock your campaigns.
- You’ll report to the Vice President of Sales in the Health Plan Sales Department within the Revenue.
How You Can Grow
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions, and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources, and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Account Executive role can move in a more linear career path to Principal level role or explore a management position within the Talent Acquisition vertical.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- 12+ years of experience in enterprise sales selling software solutions to C-suite and VP level stakeholders across the US Healthcare ecosystem – Health Plans, Health Systems, Hospitals and Medical Groups.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills
- Achieve sales targets to meet quota. Predictably and on-time.
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns with Clients and Future Clients.
- Adapt quickly to change and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and scope opportunities through site visits, market research, and client interactions.
- Collaborate with our partners to identify, accelerate, and close sales campaigns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with executive leaders at health systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.