Senior Account Executive, Mid Market
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
At Kyruus Health, our mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. Our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Care: You'll contribute to our vision and mission by hands- on selling our enterprise- wide patient access solution, the ProviderMatch Suite, to the top health systems in the country helping them match patients with the right providers, at the right time.
Driven: You maintain a keen awareness of the analytics for each of your assigned customers. You use that knowledge to drive retention and upsell conversations in order to hit commercial and retention targets.
Respect: You'll play an integral role in forecasting and reporting on the pipeline, target account identification and competitive intelligence.
Accountable: You are accountable for managing the sales process with prospective and current health system clients within your assigned territory
What you will do in a Senior Account Executive, Mid Market role at Kyruus:
- You'll identify, qualify and close new accounts while building trusted relationships with existing customers to explore opportunities to extend the footprint of the Kyruus platform
- You'll manage sales campaigns from qualification through deal closure, working with internal resources to facilitate a successful sale, and generating new leads for the sales pipeline.
- You'll work cross- functionally with Kyruus teams (Marketing, Management, Account Management, Product, Engineering and Clinical) to develop sales campaigns.
- You'll provide guidance to internal teams with market feedback to advance Kyruus' products.
- Your typical day will include executing on written sales campaigns with input from Marketing, tailored communications with prospects, traveling to meet with prospects or clients for demos (working with Sales Enablement) and other sales conversations, coordinating with prospects or clients and internal teams to ensure smooth processing of contracting, and internal one- on- ones with your manager and other Sales and Marketing colleagues to unblock your campaigns.
- You'll travel to client and prospect sites up to 40-50% of your time. You are a responsible steward of Kyruus resources in setting and traveling to key client and prospect meetings.
- You'll report to the Vice President, Mid- Market & Client Sales
How You Can Grow
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self- guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you're looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- You'll use your 6+ years of experience in enterprise sales selling software solutions to C-suite and VP level stakeholders at health systems and hospitals and your top- notch communication and presentation skills to:
- Achieve sales targets and meet quota predictably and on- time
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Adapt quickly to change and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and scope opportunities through site visits, market research, and client interactions
- Develop and maintain relationships with executive leaders at health systems
- Understand the importance of data on the sales process to identify improvements and achieve improved results
- You carefully and regularly track your activity in the appropriate sales systems (currently SalesForce)
- Quantify the financial impact of identified opportunities across multiple patient access channels
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus Health is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus Health has facilities.