Key Account Director
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Key Account Director to lead the company’s efforts to develop and expand B2B relationships with the largest real estate owners and operators in the country. This strategic business development role is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. This individual will build and nurture trusted advisory relationships with various stakeholders and executives in the multifamily real estate space and will manage especially complex sales lifecycles across a diverse group of decision makers.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within a designated territory of key national accounts
- Map client organizations and build relationships with important contacts in various departments
- Develops and executes strategic account plans to develop and expand corporate partnerships driving adoption of the Latch solution
- Leads solution-development efforts by orchestrating marketing, product, technology, compliance, and other teams as they solve problems for your accounts
- Exceed quota for hardware purchase orders and software agreements
- Collaborates closely with construction, channel, and installation teams/companies to ensure a streamlined and successful purchase order and deployment
- Maintain a deep understanding of your accounts’ business strategy, portfolio and pipeline
- Develop a deep understanding of the operating profile of your accounts, their key internal stakeholders and decision making criteria
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM activity
- Enthusiastic about traveling up to 40% of the time to support industry conferences and trade shows, develop new business opportunities and maintain existing relationships.
- Bachelor Degree in Business
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Sales and Strategic Account Management
- Strong communication and solution-selling skills, emerging team leadership skills.
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven.
- Able to travel 40% of the time
- Real Estate or Enterprise SaaS experience
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, humility, and performance
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader to represent our team internally and externally
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 150+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Something looks off?