Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the Role:
We are seeking a marketing coordinator who is thoughtful, resourceful, and organized. This role will own and execute a variety of marketing campaigns, working closely with senior leaders. Marketing experience is nice to have, but we are mainly looking for someone who is eager to learn and knows how to get things done.
Demand Generation and Lead Generation:
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns to drive qualified leads and accelerate sales pipeline.
- Utilize marketing automation tools to nurture prospects and improve conversion rates.
- Collaborate with sales teams to optimize lead generation strategies and ensure marketing qualified leads (MQLs) are effectively passed to sales for conversion.
- Work with sales and design teams to create marketing materials and landing pages
- Develop content marketing strategies that address the pain points of our target audience and drive engagement.
Digital Marketing and Advertising:
- Work on digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and online advertising.
- Implement data-driven marketing strategies to maximize ROI and optimize customer acquisition costs.
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns and analyze their effectiveness
- Track, manage, and analyze data from different marketing campaigns and channels
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Psychology, Marketing , or related field
- Experience (2+ years) in marketing with a focus on B2C technology products or services.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, with the ability to translate insights into actionable marketing plans.
- Understanding of digital marketing, inbound marketing, and demand generation techniques.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and web analytics tools.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.