Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
Latch is seeking a highly motivated, experienced working in a fast-paced environment and a skilled IT Engineer to become a part of our team. The successful candidate will be supporting our business environment based on MacOS and Windows, monitoring all the systems to propose proactive solutions, creating documentation about new technologies or processes implemented, and collaborating in future projects/implementations.
- Installing and configuring new computer hardware according to company standards.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Customer oriented. Proactively servicing internal and external customers.
- Collaborative with internal stakeholders and cross-functional projects.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Improve processes to increase the company productivity.
- Proven 3-5 years experience in IT infrastructure and services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows/MacOS endpoints monitoring and management using systems such as JAMF, Intune or similar. (*)
- Experience handling inventory and maintaining it updated (nice to have).
- Okta experience (nice to have).
- Be able to communicate fluently in English & Spanish.
- The role may demand to be on-call.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.