Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator to join our company. This position will interact across the IT, sales, financial and accounting organizations collaborating on the implementation of best practices through systems, integration, and strategic programs.
The NetSuite Administrator will play a key role in the support of our current NetSuite environment and user community as well as play an integral role in our design and implementation of a scalable NetSuite platform solution as our company grows through acquisitions and organically. In this position, you should be a NetSuite expert in delivering technical solutions that support business requirements. You should have the ability to self–motivate and be able to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proactively engage with our Business Systems Owner, finance, accounting, sales operations and IT management to stay current with strategic initiatives that may impact the NetSuite platform
- Ensure all new and/or modifications to interfaces between the ERP system, Warehouse Management System (WMS) and external systems are evaluated, mapped, and tested for proper control and functionality
- Participate in formalized processes related to system implementations to ensure appropriate controls are designed and in place both as part of the design and implementation process and in the resulting system process and functionality.
- Analyze processes, risks, and controls related to NetSuite to identify improvement opportunities, recommend actions that are pragmatic and achievable, and partner with management to resolve deficiencies.
- Establish and maintain detailed process documentation and workflows to ensure proper understanding of NetSuite configuration, system interfaces and data flows.
- Support NetSuite initiatives to improve internal control procedures, increase audit efficiencies, and drive process optimization focusing on system operations, change management, security and access rights, financial applications, and interfaces with external adjacent technologies.
- Assist with coordination of user access reviews, monitoring controls, and SOC report assessments including providing guidance and recommendations to ensure compliance with corporate standards and SOX requirements.
- Serve as NetSuite administrator for accounting service requests (ITOM) such as changes to account structure and mapping, opening/close of accounting ledgers and subledgers, and evaluation and granting of ERP access rights.
- Develop and validate various reports to be used for accounting and/or auditing purposes.
- And other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite
- NetSuite Certified Administrator
- Proven NetSuite administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Experience Warehouse Management System (WMS) module
- Experience with creating custom reports and data analytics
- Experience gathering business requirements and enhancement requests (ITOM management)
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally (IT, Sales Operations, Accounting/Finance)
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies with a detailed understanding of SOX internal controls
- Ability to communicate efficiently and work well with others both remotely as well as in-person
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Confidence in providing alternative options to solve business problems with the system or business processes
- Salesforce (Sales, Service, FSL, CPQ) experience is a plus
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Job scams are on the rise, and you should take steps to protect yourself in your job search. Here are some guidelines to help you stay safe if you are applying for a job with Latch or Door:
- Communications from Latch or Door will always come from @latch.com or @door.com. Do not accept a job interview invitation with Latch or Door from anyone who does not contact you through an email that comes from @latch.com or @door.com.
- Latch never interviews candidates via Skype or in writing where you do not see the interviewer. All of our interviews happen either by video or in person.
- We will never offer you a job based on a single conversation with someone claiming to be from our People organization. In all of our job interviews, you will always speak, by video or in person, with the hiring manager for the position.
- Do not share your sensitive personal information with anyone who purports to offer you a job at Latch or Door unless you verified that the offer is from Latch or Door (check email senders addresses). We will never ask you for your bank account information or your mother’s maiden name during the interview process.
- We will never ask you to purchase any equipment with a promise that we will reimburse you after you begin working for us.
- If you believe you were a victim of a job scam, you may report it to the FBI: https://www.ic3.gov/.