Channel Sales Manager
Looking Glass Factory
Looking Glass Factory develops the world's most advanced 3D holographic displays and software.
We are entering a new and exciting phase with thousands of displays in the hands of customers around the world. With our growing user base and application set, we are expanding our sales team to include 3rd party resellers, Value Added Resellers (VAR), and distributors to help bring our products and services to new B2B audiences worldwide.
At Looking Glass Factory, you'll be working with a small, passionate team of builders working on a new interface for experiencing 3D content. This is fast-paced, groundbreaking work, with opportunities to work closely with all departments, help define strategy, and help drive a new category of business.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our current reseller and distribution partners to grow the business and report on feedback from customers.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define our strategy and approach for new channel prospects.
- Develop assets and tools with internal marketing and product teams to support and grow the business.
- Identify and engage new opportunities for growth in this fast moving industry.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- 3+ years of channel sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- The ideal candidate has experience designing, building and scaling a sales channel network in a new technology category
- Experience in graphics rendering, AR/VR/XR, display, and/or B2B hardware highly desired
- Strong communications, presentation skills, and the ability to influence all levels of customer organizations
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
As a small, ambitious team, we're looking for someone flexible and multidisciplinary. Here are some other skills that would be an asset for this position:
- Comfortable using google suite including generating presentations, spreadsheets, and documents as needed
- Some knowledge of the real time software ecosystem including game engines like Unity and Unreal Engine
- Familiarity with different 3D model formats used in 3D printing, modeling, and gaming
- Primarily remote work/work from home
- Health care stipend
- Stock options in our fast growing startup
- 401(k) plan with employer matching benefit
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year
- Paid sick leave days
Something looks off?