-Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2022
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is a remote workplace with headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This position can be based remotely in the United States #LI-Remote
About the Role
Matterport is seeking a talented Enterprise Sales Development Representative to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line with a high tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The candidate will work closely with the Enterprise Sales Managers to drive growth of the Matterport Platform to medium to large customers. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
What you will do:
- Engage with prospective customers via email or phone or InMail through LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Work alongside the Enterprise sales team to generate new business opportunities that leads to closed won opportunities
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads
- Research assigned accounts or prospective customers to understand need and facilitate effective follow up
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Work towards a number of KPI’s and targets including call volumes, setting appointments, emails and mailshots, revenue pipeline and closed won opportunities
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
Who you are:
- 3 years of Inside Sales / Sales Development experience with consumer electronics, hardware or SaaS software products
- Ability to tell a compelling story about how product features can address business issues
- Experience with CRM tools, Salesforce.com preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact and drive communication across leadership teams within our target verticals
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business challenges
- Up to 25% travel required
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
The US hourly rate for this full-time position is $25 per hour + commission + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act.
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
See more open positions at Matterport
Something looks off?