-Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is looking for a SaaS Enterprise Account Executive who is enthusiastic and performance-driven to sell our products and services across the industries of Retail, Facilities Management, Industrial Mfg, AEC and Hospitality. The ideal candidate is highly technical and a seasoned SaaS sales professional who will provide leadership and momentum in distribution channel development. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are a remote workforce. #LI-Remote
What you will do
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts within a given territory, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and pipeline on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Engage with Fortune 1000 accounts across a variety of industry verticals including; commercial real estate, residential real estate, travel & tourism, retail, and the construction/ manufacturing verticals.
- Attend relevant trade shows when required
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
- Prepare RFI, RFQ, and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers, and the management team
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and existing customers through a combination of out-bound calling and in-person meetings
- Maintain Salesforce.com CRM and ensure a strong flowing lead pipeline in order to exceed sales quota objectives
Who you are
- 5+ years of SaaS enterprise sales experience
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing in greenfield accounts
- Experience in accurately forecasting sales revenue
- You will be able to demonstrate from previous experience knowledge and evidence of account planning and building large-scale enterprise customers
- Focused on value-based selling using ROI models and MEDDPICC sales methodology, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Experience working in commercial or residential real estate, Insurance or restoration, construction, or travel industries, in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- Must be friendly, social, presentable, and professional
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Travel required up to 50% of the time
The US on target earnings (OTE) range for this full-time position is $177,000 -$305,000 inclusive of base and commission against sales targets + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
- Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k & Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act.
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
See more open positions at Matterport
Something looks off?