Senior GTM (Go To Market) Manager, AMER
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced AMER GTM Manager to join our team. As the AMER GTM Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing strategies to drive business growth and increase brand awareness. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and creative, to develop marketing plans that align with business objectives.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that support business objectives and drive growth
- Partner with customer facing teams and product marketing to understand the right plays to run to drive pipeline growth
- Analyze data and conduct market research and analyze industry trends to inform marketing strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social media, events, and PR
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and adjust as necessary to optimize performance and ROI
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Stay current on emerging trends and best practices in marketing strategy and tactics, and share knowledge with the broader team
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in marketing strategy and execution, with a focus on B2B technology products and services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to completion on time and within budget
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $96,000 to $186,700 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy