Senior Revenue Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is looking for a Senior Revenue Marketing Manager to lead and own a portion of our Americas pipeline objective. The ideal candidate is a proven revenue marketer who can develop and execute (with help) a multi-channel strategy that consistently delivers high quality pipeline for our Americas Sales organization. Success in this role requires comfort with a mix of marketing tactics and empathy for the needs of customers. Working cross-functionally is a must and the ability to understand results and extract insights is key. Strong communication skills will go a long way towards success.
What you will do:
- Develop and own the strategy for marketing campaigns and programs that deliver quality opportunities to the sales pipeline and contribute to our revenue goals
- Design, execute (in partnership with our agency) and measure demand generation programs, email marketing, digital marketing (organic/paid), other paid marketing, social media, content syndication, sponsorships, and online and in-person events
- Develop deep domain/segment expertise in order to build optimal strategies by product, market, and audience segmentations to drive customer acquisition and expansion growth
- Partner closely with the sales organization to ensure seamless alignment of goals, expectations and execution of lead nurturing that spans the full customer lifecycle and increases conversion to MQL at each stage of the marketing funnel
- Partner closely with marketing operations to define the right metrics, optimize for the right processes and tools, report on KPIs against forecast, and continuously hone the performance of demand activities
- Provide executive-level transparency to demand generation results in weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual views
- Take an iterative data-driven approach to understand the efficacy of various programs to grow and optimize them effectively
Who you are:
- 5-7+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience owning a pipeline target and consistently delivering against it
- Experience working in a regional model with global support
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing tactics and best practices
- Track record of success delivering pipeline and revenue outcomes
- Prior experience with planning and organizing regional marketing events
- Self-starter with the ability to leverage data and industry insights to make strategic decisions
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, and a creative thinker
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo and other marketing technologies for reporting and campaign execution
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Travel up to 20%
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $92,600 to $180,700 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
See more open positions at Matterport
Something looks off?