Mid Market Account Executive - French speaking
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive who is enthusiastic and performance driven to sell our solutions to the regions. The ideal candidate is fluent in French, is highly motivated, driven and has experience in selling solutions and services in a consultative manner. They thrive in a fast paced environment and are determined to be the expert in the industries they serve.
What you will do:
- Proactively look for opportunities to sell Matterport solutions across regions across EMEA
- Build a healthy pipeline of business from new and existing clients.
- Accurately forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly sales pipeline
- Engage clients (new and existing), understand the customer needs and identify the solutions to the customer with our product offering
- Attend Sales meetings and prepare presentations
- Attend relevant trade shows when required
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations, as required
- Report to EMEA Sales Manager in London with sales progress and pipelines
- Management of the CRM system to ensure your territory data is accurate and up to date.
Who you are:
- 3 -5 years of SaaS sales experience with at least 2 years of closing complex deals
- Proven track record in sales, business development for a technology company selling
- Experienced in solution selling, ideally utilizing known sales methodologies
- History of achieving revenue based sales quotas (SAAS, ARR)
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate , Insurance, Construction or Travel industry, in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fluent in French (both written and verbal), additional European languages would be an advantage but not essential
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
See more open positions at Matterport
Something looks off?