Senior Sales Operations Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Operations Analyst for our EMEA region who will lead the sales operations function managing the sales forecasting and regional sales effectiveness working alongside the EMEA Managing Director (MD). The Sales Operations analyst will work with the MD to understand and optimize our data to drive sales efficiency & productivity so that the EMEA fiscal targets are achieved. The successful candidate will partner with the MD’s EMEA Revenue Team; Sales, SDR’s, Customer Success, Services and Cross functional teams; Customer Support, Marketing, Finance, Legal and HR.
To be successful in this role, you must be data centric, used to working across multiple data sets and being able to digest and present business insights and actions. Worked in a matrix organization and excellent at cross-functional collaboration with all levels of an organization. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high potential candidate who is used to working in a fast paced environment where business change is the norm. Must be self-sufficient, confident, able to communicate at all levels, including presenting at Senior Executive Reviews.
What you will do:
- Support the MD managing the EMEA KPIs Targets (Revenue, Pipeline, Bookings, Net Retention, ARPA and CSAT)
- Supporting the MD with reviewing/analyzing sales forecast data and producing accurate global forecast rollups to executive management
- Improve forecast accuracy while providing analysis and recommendations to understand impacts to forecast, price elasticity, and viability of gap-closing measures.
- Support the Sales Leaders with assessing their sales team's overall performance against a variety of KPIs including opp generation, pipeline levels, bookings, avg sales cycle, sales productivity metrics, quota attainment, etc.
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes; manage the overall sales operations process and be the point person for information sharing within the business operations team.
- Analyze customer demand patterns, future trends, market competition, and company product mix and revenue strategies in making recommendations to optimize product supplyImprove win/loss analysis by geo, industry, and stage of sales cycle
- Assess prospect movement patterns through the sales funnel, and the impact of sales/marketing activities on purchase behavior
- Work closely with Account Executives, and SDR’s on quota setting, MBO plans, and account management.
- Manage sales capacity and compensation commission calculations
- Prepare Quarterly decks for Senior Executive Quarterly business reviews
- Partner with technical teams ensuring best practice use of Salesforce and integrated prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SixSense, etc..
Who you are:
- 8+ years experience in a Sales Operations position, ideally within a high growth B2B SaaS software environment
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and surrounding business processes such as forecasting, territory and quota setting, and data management.
- Proven experience in a fast growing SaaS company in the EMEA marketplace
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, or similar.
- Solid experience with Groove, Pardot, or similar marketing automation platform such as Eloqua, Marketo, or Hubspot
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
See more open positions at Matterport
Something looks off?