Talent (Photography) Specialist
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
The Photography (Talent) Specialist locates, recruits, onboards and certifies photographer talent into the VHT Studios/Matterport photographer ecosystem. Reporting to the Director, Operations, this role will manage the full cycle of talent acquisition utilizing Salesforce, LITMOS and COSMO to fulfill geographical and skill based needs through the organization with the overall goal of increasing talent acquisition into our photographer ecosystem. #LI-Remote
What you will do:
- Certify new and existing vendor photographers on skills needed to support Matterport VHT Studios Product offerings
- Manage attrition within VHT Select and VHT Elite networks to ensure coverage and turnaround time on RRE business needs
- Ensure that Skills are presently based on geographical and volume needs
- Work with Talent Management to re-certify photographers as needed for skills based on performance feedback
- Manage processes surrounding contract execution, background checks, and licensing paperwork recording.
- Assist with network communication and dissemination of client program updates
- Assist with building out Job Specifications for special projects and product offerings
- Manage turnaround time from talent request to fulfillment
- Facilitate reviews, ride-a-longs, and peer coaching calls for talent
- Document new talent requests for KC / VC to evaluate and move to "open" to Identify "low-hanging fruit" process improvements which will leverage Salesforce admin-level configuration options to allow for more efficient processing
- Contract artists and technicians against talent requests, assuring that paperwork is in order and certifications are complete.
- Work with Talent Management to project out requests based on historical volume and industry trends.
- Troubleshoot recently contracted talent to ensure that the client experience is a high quality experience
- Basic "keep alive" & engagement communications with vendor photographers
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience managing data projects and processes
- Experience with Salesforce and other databases
- Familiarity with eLearning platforms (Litmos, Emtrain)
- Familiarity with Asana
- A history of Vendor or contractor recruiting for a large, distributed workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to adapt to situations
- Organized and process driven
- Able to perform contract audits across large sets of incoming acquired talent
- Able to learn on the job and extrapolate information
- Familiarity with Docusign and other document signing software and able to batch process large sets of documents
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply. US-based Matterport employees who travel for work, attend employee gatherings, or work onsite at any of our offices are required as a condition of employment to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of full vaccination including Booster will be required unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
The U.S. hourly range for this contract position is $18-25 + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (88% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act.
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy