Mid Market Account Executive (West)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who is enthusiastic and performance - driven to sell our products and services across the industries of Retail, Facilities Management, and Hospitality. The ideal candidate is highly technical and a seasoned sales professional who will provide leadership and momentum in distribution channel development. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. #LI-Remote
What you will do:
- Proactively look for opportunities to sell the Matterport Product offering
- Build a pipeline of business, repeat opportunities
- Accurately forecast weekly, monthly sales pipeline
- Engage distributors, understand the customer needs and identify the solutions to the customer with our product offering
- Attend Sales meetings and prepare presentations when required to
- Attend relevant trade shows when required
- Attend product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro 3D camera
- Prepare RFI, RFQ and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers and management team
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations, as required
- Report to Sales Manager with sales progress and pipelines
- Utilization and management of SFDC (salesforce) as you discover leads and create new business
Who you are:
- 5+ years of mid market sales experience
- Proven track record in sales, business development for a technology company
- History of achieving revenue based sales quotas (SAAS, ARR)
- Focused on value based selling using ROI and the MEDDPICC sales methodology
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Experience working in commercial or residential real estate, Insurance or restoration, construction, or travel industries, in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (both in-person and remote)
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
The US On Target Earnings for this full-time position is $154,000 - 266,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (88% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy