EMEA Sales Leader
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Partnering with other Regional Leaders the Direct Sales Leader will be responsible for a growing team of Sales Account Executives. This team sells Matterport solutions and services to a range of medium to large customers across our EMEA Core Markets; UK, France, Germany, Italy. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy new business sales person to be on the front line with a high tech scale up, winning and growing key target customers and markets. The Direct Sales Leader will report directly to the International Managing Director.
What are we looking for:
- You must be truly passionate about building high-performing sales teams. The successful candidate is an Experienced Sales leader in building sales teams, evolving the strategy to support the growth plans, loves mentoring and coaching, is hands on and a team player collaborating with peers in sharing best practices to drive our regional growth.
What you will do:
- Build out a Sales Execution plan to execute on the regional targets & plans
- Collaborate across our Services, Customer Success, Support and Pre-Sales team to ensure we have the right model to support our plans
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, training, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Accountable for accurate & consistent Forecasting on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Accountable for building and driving Pipeline Rhythm with the Account Executives, SDR’s and Marketing so that right coverage in place to support targets
- Hands on supporting Key clients by Coaching and Mentoring direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other resources as required including Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Research and develop new best practices to up level the talent within the team
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
Who you are:
- +8 years of Sales Leadership experience managing teams of Direct sales professionals
- Proven successful track record in SaaS sales
- High Energy & Positive individual with a growth mindset, building and growing high performing teams
- A solution mindset, flexible and agile in working through challenges & opportunities
- A team-player who enjoys both learning and teaching and is focused on collaboration and joint success.
- Expert skills using CRM (Salesforce), Slack, and a full suite of business productivity tools
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Health & Dental
- Contributory Pension
- Holiday & Flexible Time Off
- Company RSU’s
*Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy