Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is seeking a talented Enterprise Account Executive to be part of a winning team by planning and conducting sales activities focusing on enterprise selling to exceed financial and business objectives in the APAC Market. This position requires a highly motivated individual experienced in driving new opportunities by leading and transforming discussions into a prosperous pipeline of sales opportunities. The role will demand strong leadership and collaboration with different internal teams within Matterport and with Matterport’s partners, closing significant deals and focusing on expanding the Matterport 'footprint' within our Named Accounts and developing these customers into key lighthouse accounts.
What you will do:
- Account Management: Develop and close Enterprise Business Agreements, as well as being responsible for nurturing and expanding business relationships within these accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives.
- Develop realistic plans that are aligned with Matterport’s strategic objectives, identifies risks to achieving plans and creates contingencies to ensure success.
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed forecasts, effectively leverage chosen sales processes, tools and methodologies and provide effective internal information as requested.
- Influence and lead into the future by developing, communicating and executing on Matterport and AEC Named Accounts Sales Strategies.
- Coordinate, influence and orchestrate all the appropriate resources for Account and/or Opportunity Development, build and influence a global and/or virtual team (sales, support and consulting), develop strong working relations across GEOs and functions (finance, operations, division, etc.).
- The role will be based in Singapore however will include travel to assigned territory.
Who you are:
- 8-10 years sales experience ideally in the software industry
- A proven track-record of managing and growing national and international customers, with multi-year success against personal quota in an Enterprise Sales environment.
- Strong leadership ability, results oriented, strong verbal and written communication skills, self-aware, strong business ethics.
- Confident selling business value and business process improvement (TAS, Value Based Selling)
- Comfortable selling at executive/senior management level, with the ability to build strong, lasting business relationships within these accounts.
- Ability to collaborate closely with the extended team (Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Solution Executive, Value Added Resellers).
- SaaS expertise would be considered a plus point.
- We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy