Director, Americas Revenue Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Director, Americas Revenue Marketing to join our growing Marketing team. This role reports to the Senior Director, Global Sales Assisted Marketing, and will be a key collaborator and partner with the Americas sales team, while concurrently representing the regional interests with the global demand marketing team and bi-directionally sharing best practices with peer positions in EMEA and APAC.
Testing, optimization, execution and constant measurement are the pillars for this role. You will focus on growing our net-new logos as well as expanding our footprint in existing accounts by executing and scaling highest yielding programs across multiple channels, ultimately building a reliable and sustained contribution of marketing sourced pipeline.
What you will do:
- The Director, Americas Revenue Marketing will develop the Americas regional awareness, demand generation, field marketing and channel marketing programs to exceed results against various targets. You must have experience hiring, leading and coaching highly effective direct and dotted line teams. You will lead a cross-functional team in planning, marketing, and executing local demand generation programs at scale. You will develop strong partnerships with key sales and marketing stakeholders and excel at creating new, out of the box ideas to drive business growth.
- Define marketing strategy for Americas regional based on demand generation goals - and execute in partnership with XFN teams in campaigns, performance marketing and demand generation.
- Partner closely with Americas sales leaders to ensure aligned annual and quarterly go-to-market plans tied to regional revenue targets and be able to nimbly adjust as market, business, competitive and company priorities shift. Focus on acquiring new logos as well as expanding in existing accounts.
- Meet or exceed defined targets for live and virtual field events, lead generation (content syndication, Appt setting, Paid media) and third party sponsorships to increase engagement, increase conversion rates, generate leads and pipeline.
- Development of scalable and efficient high impact vertical and regional marketing programs, processes, and sales enablement standards.
- Collaborate with ABM team to optimize strategy for Americas region while working with SDR/AE teams to accelerate pipeline
- Seamless flow of leads from activities into marketing automation systems and to sales/SDR team team members to maximize pipeline generation and conversion
- Collaborate with our solution and product teams to plan well ahead of launches to stimulate early demand
- Analyze and draw actionable insights from your marketing program and campaign data - to tell a credible marketing pipeline and closed / won revenue booking narrative with Matterport leadership, particularly Americas sales
- Best practices shared with global counterparts, and the rest of the Marketing organization
- Create alignment and feedback loops with Americas sales, corporate marketing, operations, and other key internal stakeholders, including regular check-ins, MBRs and QBRs.
- Hire and facilitate growth and development of team members through coaching and mentorship.
Who you are:
- 10+ years' experience managing regional demand generation, including at least 7 years running field marketing programs and 5 years managing people
- Experience working cross functionally to achieve objectives
- Experience having pipeline building responsibility
- Experience holding/managing large regional budgets
- Experience building new event programs, documentation, and enablement of teams at scale
- Experience driving increased demand and conversions for field marketing programs
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Background in data management/analytics and metrics and reporting out to key partners.
- Tap into our sales, marketing automation and performance reporting tools and platforms to regularly pull data to draw actionable insights.
- Experience using CRM (SFDC), data visualization tools, and marketing automation systems (Marketo)
- Travel for events will be required (when appropriate)
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $168,000 to $210,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans* – 100% of premiums covered for employees & 88% of dependent premiums for US employees
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
*Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy