Account Executive EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Matterport is looking for a Sales Account Executive who is enthusiastic and performance driven to join a team that sells Matterport solutions and services to a range of medium to large customers across our EMEA Core Markets; UK, France, Germany, Italy. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy new business sales person to be on the front line with a high tech scale up, winning and growing key target customers and markets. They thrive in a fast paced environment and are determined to be the expert in the industries they serve.
What you will do:
- Deliver on quarterly quarterly targets for SaaS & Services
- Focus on driving New Sales across regions across EMEA
- Build a healthy pipeline of business by prospecting yourself and working with your SDR across your territory
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of your territory by Accurately forecasting weekly, monthly and quarterly numbers
- Excellent Sales Hygiene and discipline using tools such as SFDC, Groove, Highspot, Linkedn
- Be a team player, working across the team of Services, Customer Success, Support and Pre-Sales team to ensure we have the right plans to support our customers
- Attend Sales meetings and prepare presentations
- Attend relevant trade shows when required
- Deliver sales, technical presentations & demo’s to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations, as required
- Report to EMEA Sales Manager with sales progress and pipelines
Who you are:
- 6-8 years of SaaS sales experience with at least 2 years of closing complex multi year deals
- Ability to create and build pipeline which closes within 6-9 months
- Proven track record in sales across EMEA
- Experienced in solution selling, ideally utilizing known sales methodologies
- History of achieving 100% sales quotas (SAAS, ARR)
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate, Facilities Management, Travel & Hospitality, Construction in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- Must be energetic, team player, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Additional European languages would be an advantage but not essential
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy