Sr. Manager, Product Design
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is seeking a Sr. Manager to lead a team of Product Designers for our spatial data platform. You will lead the team designing products and features across key parts of our customer journey. You will guide your team’s output while working closely with cross-functional partners and the executive team to drive our vision, strategy, priorities and goals.
You are a proven leader, excellent communicator, and a cross-functional team player that can thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, remote environment. You thrive working closely with designers, product managers, engineers, marketers and executives that care deeply about delivering a remarkable customer experience. #LI-Remote
- Manage a talented and diverse team of product designers
- Drive collaboration and vision to build alignment on priorities
- Shape the product roadmap, both short term and long-term
- Partner closely with an incredible cross-functional team to deliver delightful experiences for people across markets, platforms and product surfaces
- Oversee multiple projects and programs, ensuring your team is effective and everyone is set up for success
- Develop talent and build a thriving culture where designers grow in their careers
- Foster a strong, collaborative and inclusive design practice
- Work to establish and maintain the Product Design team as an integral part of the company
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience managing product design teams
- Inspirational and inclusive leadership style
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous, responsible, and proactive mindset
- Relentless attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills
- Expertise in design, research and prototyping tools
- Portfolio of executed work in the product space
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $126,800 to $264,200 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans* – 100% of premiums covered for employees & 90% of family premiums for US employees
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
*Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy