Staff Software Engineer, SDK
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Staff Software Engineer to join our Experiences team. You’ll be responsible for crafting SDKs for the Matterport Platform which generates millions of views per month. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong client SDK development background, and has a drive to invent. If this sounds interesting to you and you are curious to see our current Developer offerings, please click here.
What you will do:
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Advocate for new technical architecture and innovation
- Mentor and coach junior engineers to meet their full potential
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building client SDKs or 3D applications.
- Experience with 3d frameworks such as Unity, Unreal, Threejs, Babylonjs, or Playcanvas.
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Angular or React
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills in all areas of SDK development
- A track record of developing testable and maintainable code
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,500 to $234,200+ bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans* – 100% of premiums covered for employees & 88% of dependent premiums for US employees
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
*Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
*For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy