Sr. Solutions Engineer - Mid Market
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer to support fast growing demand for our revolutionary products in our mid-market customer segment. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical sales professional to be on the front line with a high growth company, owning the technical aspects of selling into Mid-Market organizations. This role will report to the regional Sales Engineering leader and be responsible for supporting a team of account executives.
What you will do:
- Partnering with the Mid-Market sales team, engage with prospective customers to understand their challenges and desired outcomes. Plot a strategy to demonstrate specific capabilities of the Matterport solution to resolve challenges and achieve outcomes.
- Lead the technical components of the sales process. This may include customer demonstrations, proof of concepts/prototyping, engaging channel partners, and cross-functional engagement with internal Matterport teams.
- Work hands-on with the Matterport solution from end to end: from 3D capture through to backend outputs and integrations.
- Build and deliver technical sales training programs for both direct and channel partner sales teams.
- With field exposure, develop valuable cross-functional feedback for product management, product marketing, and competitive intelligence.
Who you are:
- A self-driven individual with an even mix of technical and commercial acumen. Strong communication and presentation skills able to effectively address audiences of varying technical depth.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a solutions engineer supporting B2B SaaS presales activities for Mid-Market and strategic accounts.
- Experience with image capture and 3D scanning technologies.
- Understanding of 3D (models, point clouds, images) related data and workflows prospective clients would use with the Matterport solution. Knowledge of Autodesk, SketchUp, Procore, PlanGrid, Unity, Unreal Engine and similar 3D modelling and visualization solutions a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, cloud security and common authentication technology such as SAML and OAuth. Knowledge of AWS preferred.
- Basic understanding of how Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms work and improve over time.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $152,125 to $206,800 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy