Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As part of our growing Commercial Operations function at Omada, the Deal Strategy Manager will play a critical role in supporting Omada’s Commercial team by leading the process around crafting winning responses to all proposal requests to Omada. This role will be instrumental in supporting sales opportunities with our enterprise customers, partners, and health plans by collaborating with the Sales team to deliver timely and high quality bids.
As a Deal Strategy Manager, you are the go-to person for all inbound bid requests. The Deal Strategy Manager will be responsible for driving the execution of winning bids, in line with the commercial strategy and goals. You will oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, and making sure compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner. You will become an expert in Omada’s products and value proposition so that it is reflected in all of our bid activity. You will be a key partner to the Sales leadership team in determining how and when we respond to what bids, and with what priority.
Specific duties include:
- Works with key stakeholders to identify win themes, sales strategy approach, and a work plan, to complete pursuit activities.
- Engages with Omada sales leaders, executives, and SME’s to ensure necessary support for bid efforts.
- Drives effective collaboration with all partners involved in the pursuit.
- Tracks progress of the pursuit effort and routinely reports status to Commercial Effectiveness and Sales Management.
- Directs support resources assigned to the creation, editing and production of presentations, proposal and contract documentation.
- Ensures pursuit activities are conducted in compliance with Omada’s policies.
- Ensures all pertinent knowledge artifacts from bid effort are captured and appropriately archived for future reference.
- Participates in Win / Loss Reviews and captures key lessons learned.
You will love this job if you:
- A highly effective communicator, both written and verbal
- A cross-functional team member who is able to work with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between internal teams and Commercial teams
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills
- Industrious with a collaborative working style
- Passionate about creating and scaling an end to end sales process
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the healthcare space and/or partner sales
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience and data, and 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical and economic results, we improve health outcomes and help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, and affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $121,600 - $152,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $109,440 - $136,800*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus and equity grants.
*The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.