Regional VP, Sales - Remote
Pager is a tech-enabled, care navigation solution that delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through our AI-enabled digital platform , and URAC accredited clinical services, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring an RVP of Sales to fuel the growth of the Pager business with a focus on Pager Guide: our AI-enabled, chat-first next generation solutions. The RVP will drive Pager’s expansion by focusing on selling to payers and leading healthcare companies. This role will be responsible for the entire full cycle sales process under our Chief Growth Officer by prospecting and driving new sales in the industry.
- Generate leads and drive the development of new business deals with payers
- Own a book of business, seeing deals throughout all stages in a complex, consultative, solutions type sales cycle
- Manage our process for qualifying leads, identifying solutions, and serving as the key point of contact for prospects as they enter our pipeline
- Lead analysis and support strategy to drive forward new revenue opportunities including managing the development and delivery of client facing pitches in collaboration with Business Development and Marketing leads
- Spearhead cross-functional due diligence, partnering with many internal teams including Product, Engineering, Operations, and Client Success
- Manage contract negotiations, partnering with our legal and leadership teams
- Represent Pager at industry events and conferences
- Travel as required (estimated 30-50%)
- 7+ years of professional experience in sales roles
- Experience managing quotas in high growth sales environments
- Experience selling triage solutions (e.g., nurse line, e-triage, telephonic, navigation, guidance, call center), virtual care and/or other clinical assistance technologies and services into health plans, TPAs, and/or health systems
- Experience selling into and managing relationships with payers or health systems is required
- We are a fast-paced, agile organization, so experience in a high-growth and evolving environment is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical aptitude
For Colorado, Nevada, and New York-based employment: In accordance with the Pay Transparency laws the pay range for this position is $155,000 to $180,000. The compensation package may include stock options, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial, generous PTO, stipends for professional development, and wellness benefits. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The range listed only applies to Colorado, Nevada, and New York.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?