Pager is a tech-enabled, care navigation solution that delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through our AI-enabled digital platform , and URAC accredited clinical services, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a VP of Marketing to join our growing team! You’ll be a key member of our leadership team and will set the company’s unique mission, vision, positioning and value proposition in a simple way. We are looking for a strong strategic thought partner and an internal leader, who excels at tactical execution and delivery of business outcomes.
- Amplify the Pager brand as the leader in digital care navigation to healthcare business executives (e.g., payer CIOs, Sales, Clinical, Digital leads, et. al)
- Accountable for all account-based B2B and B2C/engagement marketing activities, budget, tactics and staff management
- Collaborate with Sales and lead generation resources to drive qualified account leads
- Work with Product, BD teams to establish Pager key product marketing and go-to-market messaging and collaterals
- Deploy messages across leading paid, earned owned and social channels
- Partner with leading industry consultants, analysts, agencies and thought leaders to engage key business audiences
- Partner with customers to produce, distribute and promote white-papers and case studies about the value of the Pager solution
- Ensure strong Pager presence at leading healthcare industry events, conferences, trade shows etc. to gain exposure and generate new business opportunities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy: The VP of Marketing should be responsible for creating and implementing a strategic marketing plan that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives. This includes defining target markets, identifying key messaging, and selecting appropriate marketing channels.
- Lead a high-performing marketing team: The VP of Marketing should have experience in managing and mentoring a team of marketing professionals. This includes setting clear goals and expectations, providing guidance and support, and fostering a collaborative and results-driven culture.
- Drive demand generation and lead generation activities: In addition to account-based marketing, the VP of Marketing should oversee all demand generation efforts, including digital marketing campaigns, content marketing, SEO/SEM, social media, and email marketing. They should also work closely with the sales team to ensure a steady flow of qualified leads.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance: The VP of Marketing should establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. They should regularly analyze marketing data and metrics to identify trends, track ROI, and make data-driven decisions to optimize marketing efforts.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices: The VP of Marketing should continuously research and stay informed about the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in marketing, particularly within the healthcare industry. They should proactively seek opportunities to leverage emerging marketing strategies and tools to stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: The VP of Marketing should work closely with other departments, such as product, business development, and customer success, to ensure alignment and maximize the impact of marketing efforts. They should foster strong relationships and effective communication to drive collaborative initiatives and achieve shared goals.
- Brand management and positioning: The VP of Marketing should play a crucial role in shaping and managing the Pager brand. They should ensure consistent messaging and positioning across all marketing channels and touchpoints, and work to enhance brand awareness and reputation in the market.
- Budget management: The VP of Marketing should be responsible for managing the marketing budget, allocating resources effectively, and optimizing the return on investment. They should be skilled at financial planning, forecasting, and budget tracking.
- Thought leadership and industry influence: The VP of Marketing should actively seek opportunities to position Pager as a thought leader and influencer in the healthcare industry. This may include speaking engagements, participation in industry conferences and events, and establishing relationships with key industry influencers.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: The VP of Marketing should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. They should be able to clearly articulate marketing strategies, initiatives, and results to the executive team and other key stakeholders.
- Proven account-based healthcare marketing executive
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Marketing (or related field) and/or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years of experience in progressively more responsible marketing strategy and execution positions, preferably in technology, start-ups, or SaaS organizations
- 5+ years experience in B2B / Enterprise digital marketing
- Experience and relationships with leading healthcare industry agencies, media, consultants and thought leaders
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to craft and execute impactful marketing campaigns
- Healthcare experience is required
- Agency experience is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. This may include but is not limited to substance testing, education, employment, references, state and federal licensure and certifications, criminal history, Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and General Services Administration (GSA) exclusions checks.
For Colorado, Nevada, and New York-based employment: In accordance with the Pay Transparency laws the pay range for this position is $160,000 to $230,000. The compensation package may include stock options, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial, generous PTO, stipends for professional development, and wellness benefits. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The range listed only applies to Colorado, Nevada, and New York.
Something looks off?