Regional Sales Director - Remote
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking to hire a Regional Sales Director to fuel the growth of our business in the Mexican and LATAM market. This role will drive Pager’s expansion by focusing on selling to payers and leading healthcare companies. This role will be responsible for the entire full cycle sales process under our VP, International Business Development by prospecting and driving new sales in the industry and developing existing clients.
In this role, you will take responsibility for facets of a rapidly evolving chat-first, enterprise-scale healthcare platform that helps consumers navigate their entire care journey. We believe that by breaking apart healthcare silos and bringing different caregivers together into one “no-wrong-door-to-care” approach, we can make healthcare simpler, less expensive, and more accessible.
Location: Mexico - Remote
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 7+ years of complex B2B SaaS sales management experience within the healthcare and/or insurance markets.
- Can create lasting relationships with key stakeholders in target companies and create successful proposals based on their needs and strategic objectives.
- Can provide a strong contact network in the health insurance and insuretec markets, and is willing to leverage it to source new logos and prospects.
- Can communicate effectively with business contacts in Spanish and English.
- Is familiar with and can communicate effectively the characteristics, benefits, and limitations of various health and/or insurance technologies available in the Mexico and LATAM Region.
Additionally, business proficiency in Portuguese and formal Sales methodology certifications are a major plus. Please note, resume must be submitted in English.
Direct responsibilities will include:
- Generating and following up on leads for the Mexican, Caribbean and Central America markets
- Driving the development of new business deals with healthcare payers, healthcare institutions and providers.
- Scouting and finding new opportunities to feed into pipeline
- Creating pitch decks and other sales collateral in a consultative sales approach
- Leading the analysis and support strategy to drive forward new revenue opportunities for current and potential clients
- Attending and participating in client meetings, trade shows, and on site visits to clients as required. Some (30-50%) travel may be required
- Nurture the relationship with existing customers and identify opportunities to upsell and increase revenue and value.
Your immediate team will include working directly with the VP of Latam, a team of 2 other Sales Directors, and a Health Informatics Director who will provide pre-sales.
How your performance will be evaluated:
- Achievement of your Regional Sales targets
- Pipeline coverage
- Number of proposals delivered in a given month
- Timely advancement of sales opportunities for your region
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In fact, we believe that in order to create a product that helps all people live healthier lives, we need to ensure that our team is reflective of the lives we service, and that all members feel welcomed, respected, heard, and supported. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.