Director, Partnerships - Remote
Pager is a tech-enabled, care navigation solution that delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through our AI-enabled digital platform and URAC accredited clinical services, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Founded in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare leaders to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
About the Opportunity
Come and expand the brand and market position at Pager. As a Director, Partnerships you will be responsible for developing the company’s external brand and cultivating mutually beneficial corporate relationships in the healthcare space. This role will require an extensive knowledge of the payer space and the ability to identify corporate partners that can drive accretive value for both parties. This role will work with senior executives regularly and be responsible for coordinating, preparing, and facilitating opportunities to establish formal go-to-market relationships. Due to its rapid growth, Pager seeks a creative and forward-looking approach to driving financial health with provider organizations.
- Strategically facilitate planning with senior executive and management teams across Pager and in the market
- Identify, evaluate, and initiate partnerships with corporate partners that align with our business objectives and product offerings
- Establish and nurture partnerships with key stakeholders in target organizations to drive revenue opportunities
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive landscapes
- Collaborate in a selling environment, to identify, pursue and capture new market relationships
- Develop and execute a strategy that aligns with company objectives to rapidly build brand awareness and drive new revenue within the market
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Marketing, and Implementation) to develop joint business plans and go-to-market strategies
- Possess an effective presence with hospital and health systems' various leadership teams and executives, including the C-suite; Navigate, coordinate and influence internal and external customers at all levels of the organization
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to inform partnership strategies and drive innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree, with focus in a healthcare and/or business discipline; Advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience, including client and strategic partnership development in healthcare - preferably with B2B healthcare SaaS companies and/or providers
- Ability to travel approximately 20-30% annually
- Experience in the Health Payer space
- History of outstanding partnership achievement and experience in navigating, structuring and executing large, complex deals
- Comfort managing a multi-million dollar growth and expansion quota
- Impeccable eye for deliverables that are memorable, tell a story, and spur action
- Self-starter who can drive results with limited direction and oversight in a collaborative fashion
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. This may include but is not limited to substance testing, education, employment, references, state and federal licensure and certifications, criminal history, Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and General Services Administration (GSA) exclusions checks.
For Colorado, Nevada, and New York-based employment: In accordance with the Pay Transparency laws the pay range for this position is $170,000 to $235,000. The compensation package may include stock options, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial, generous PTO, stipends for professional development, and wellness benefits. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The range listed only applies to Colorado, Nevada, and New York.