Workforce Management Director - Remote
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
We are actively seeking a Director of Workforce Management who is a strategic thinker with exceptional analytical, technical, and leadership skills. This multifaceted role requires a seasoned professional capable of conducting in-depth forecasting for staffing needs across various timelines, serving as the call center system expert, and managing our Quality Assurance team. The ideal candidate will bring a blend of operational excellence, technological savviness, and a collaborative spirit to drive continuous improvement in our call center services.
- In-Depth Workforce Forecasting:
- Spearhead comprehensive workforce forecasting efforts, focusing on developing granular short, medium, and long-term staffing models.
- Employ sophisticated analytical methods to predict contact volumes and determine precise staffing requirements, ensuring optimal allocation of resources.
- Analyze trends such as volumes, AHT, agent behavior, etc., and root cause to identify operational opportunities and pro-actively communicate actionable options to leadership partners.
- Advanced Workforce Planning:
- Utilize advanced statistical techniques and workforce management software to create and maintain an agile staffing infrastructure.
- Proactively adjust workforce strategies in response to real-time analytics, ensuring flexibility and responsiveness to market changes and business needs.
- Provide financial estimates for operations staffing expenses, monitor these expenses versus budget, and partner with Finance and Ops leadership to report and provide solutions to variances.
- Manage scheduling for all service teams, balancing operational hours, breaks, lunches, and PTO to ensure adherence to SLAs and performance targets, while maintaining efficient and effective staffing levels.
- Develop and implement strategies to effectively manage shrinkage, optimizing team efficiency and ensuring consistent service levels across all operational aspects.
- Strategic Resource Management:
- Craft and execute workforce initiatives that support operational goals, aligning with financial objectives to manage labor costs effectively.
- Lead strategic planning sessions with senior leadership to integrate workforce planning with overall business strategy.
- Collaborative Business Partnering:
- Work in tandem with the Sales department to forecast and plan for the resource and cost implications of new business acquisitions and expansions.
- Translate business growth into workforce requirements, ensuring seamless scalability of operations.
- Contact Center System Expertise:
- Act as the primary system administrator for our call center systems, such as Five9, ensuring the configuration is optimized for efficient operation and maximum productivity.
- Stay abreast of updates and enhancements in the Five9 system, leveraging new features to advance operational capabilities.
- Quality Assurance Oversight:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Quality Assurance team, aligning their work with workforce management objectives.
- Develop and implement QA strategies that contribute to workforce optimization and enhance customer service quality.
- Minimum of 10 years of specialized experience in Workforce Management within a high-volume call center environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, Math, or a related field;
- Demonstrated proficiency in workforce forecasting and planning, with a robust understanding of contact center operations.
- Expertise in managing and configuring Five9 or equivalent contact center software.
- Experience leading a Quality Assurance team committed to service excellence is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and leadership skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
For Colorado, Nevada, and New York-based employment: In accordance with the Pay Transparency laws the pay range for this position is $100,000 to $130,000. The compensation package may include stock options, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial, generous PTO, stipends for professional development, and wellness benefits. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The range listed only applies to Colorado, Nevada, and New York.
Offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. This may include but is not limited to substance testing, education, employment, references, state and federal licensure and certifications, criminal history, Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and General Services Administration (GSA) exclusions checks.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.