Regional Vice President of Sales - Remote
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Regional Vice President of Sales to fuel the growth of our business in the Brazilian market. This role will drive Pager’s expansion by focusing on selling to payers, employers, and leading healthcare companies. This role will be responsible for the entire full cycle sales process under our VP International of Business Development by prospecting and driving new sales in the industry and developing existing clients.
- Expand Pagers footprint in Brazil by focusing on selling to payers, employers, and leading healthcare companies
- Generate and follow up on leads for the Brazil market; drive the sales development of new business deals with payers;
- Own a book of business, seeing deals throughout all stages in a complex, consultative, solutions sales cycle
- Manage our process for qualifying leads, identifying solutions, and serving as the key point of contact for prospects as they enter our sales pipeline
- Lead analysis and support strategy to drive forward new revenue opportunities including managing the development and delivery of client facing pitches in collaboration with team
- Manage contract negotiations, partnering with our legal and leadership teams
- Spearhead cross-functional due diligence, partnering with many internal teams including Product, Engineering, Operations, and Client Success • Represent Pager at industry events and conferences
- Perform on-site client visits to clients
- Build a small Sales team in Brazil, according to the proven results. Provide guidance and support through leadership and sales skills.
- +10 years of professional experience in business development, sales, consulting, and client development
- +5 years of client-facing experience
- 7+ years of complex B2B SaaS sales management experience
- Experience in healthcare is required, ideally in payer/provider technology
- Experience in selling tech-enabled services, digital platforms, and digital transformation projects are a plus
- Experience selling into and managing relationships with payers (health insurers)
- English proficiency required
- Spanish proficiency preferred
- Proven experience in lead generation and client development a strong asset
- Strong strategic & analytical aptitude
- Experience in building and leading selling teams
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In fact, we believe that in order to create a product that helps all people live healthier lives, we need to ensure that our team is reflective of the lives we service, and that all members feel welcomed, respected, heard, and supported. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.